Canada Study Visa
How to Apply for Student Visa Canada?
You should get a study permit in Canada to study in Canada, which is used as a Canada study visa for as long as you want to stay. If your program or course lasts about 6 months, there is no need to apply for a study permit. But it is always wise to apply for student visa Canada if you are planning to get there. Otherwise, you can keep up with studies in any other program.
You can also renew the study permit in Canada if you want to continue studies. You can also work on campus for part-time with a study permit if you are a full-time student at a recognized institution for higher studies. You can work as an intern or as a co-op under your program or work off-campus. You can also find work after graduation or stay as a permanent resident in Canada.
What are the documents required?
You will need the following documents to apply for study permit –
- A valid travel document or passport
- Acceptance letter from university or college
You should also –
- Show that you have an ample amount of money to bear your –
- Living expenses for your family and yourself
- Tuition fees
- Return journey for your own and family who are coming with you
- Be a legal citizen without any criminal record and not at risk to Canada’s security (provide police verification certificate)
- Be in proper health (complete medical test)
You will also need to walk in for a personal interview at the consulate or Canadian embassy. You may want to provide the following documents to prove your financial support and other family members –
- Documents related to your study loan from any bank or financial institution
- Documents related to your Canadian bank account if you have got your money transferred to Canada
- Bank statements
- Proof of payment of accommodation and tuition fee
- A bank draft in the currency of Canada
- Proof of funding from within Canada in case of scholarship or when you are enrolled in an education program funded by Canada
- Letter for the institution or person providing funding
You will need to prove that you have proficiency in English to gain a Canadian visa. You need to pass the International English Language Test System (IELTS) exam to prove your correspondence and communication skills. It is the most reputed language proficiency test for your work, study, and migration. We are known as the best consultant for Canada study visa for proper counseling and guidance in the complete process.
Possibility to work in Canada after Graduation and get PR
International students who have graduated from a Canadian university or college have the opportunity to work in Canada after they receive their degree or diploma. International students can work on campus also during their studies. Most of the students are interested in working with Canadian companies for their better future. After gaining work experience, one can apply for PR to become Canadian citizen.
Canadian educational institutions offer scholarships to their international students. AandC will help you for Canadian university and college scholarships.
Canadian degrees are recognized around the world as being equivalent to those obtained from the United States or Commonwealth countries. Canada offers a wide range of quality educational institutions for both degrees and diplomas in technical and professional disciplines. After completing their course in Canada, students can work anywhere in the world.