Germany Job Visa
Germany Job Seeker Visa is a long-term residence permit that allows you to stay in Germany for six months and look for work on your own. Through this visa, Germany intends to attract highly educated skilled immigrants who are able to meet the requirements of the country’s skills shortage. The job seeker visa is valid for a period of 6 months. If an applicant has been successful in finding work within this period, he/she can convert the Job Seeker visa into a long-term residence permit.
Germany – A wonderful Destination for Immigrants
Vibrant large cities, fairy-tale castles, and villages, breath-taking nature from the North Sea to the Alps: Germany is a country with a thousand faces! Germany is the economic engine of Europe and it is one of the richest and safest countries in the world. Its educational system is free and highly competitive
Highly skilled workers (particularly the STEM graduates) are in great demand in Germany because of the demographic shift. In Germany, you have the opportunity to discover new professional perspectives and to develop yourself freely in your professional and private life.
Key Benefits of Germany Job Seeker Visa
Here are the key benefits of this popular Germany visa:
- The job seeker visa allows you to stay in Germany and look out for suitable work for yourself
- After getting a long-term work opportunity, you can apply for a residence permit
- On completion 5 years on a residence permit, you can apply for permanent residency in Germany
If you have any question related to Germany Job Seeker Visa you can ask here:
- Applicant must be a holder of Bachelor Degree or Master’s Degree from German Universities or foreign degrees equivalent to German Degrees.
- Applicant must have a minimum of five years’ experience related to the field of studies.
- Applicant must show the proofs of sufficient funds to support his/her stay in Germany.
- Applicant must have travel or medical insurance to cover the entire period of the stay until residence permit is granted.
- Applicant is required to show Minimum 3.5 lakhs in liquid cash.
Aandc Immigration provides vital documentation assistance for Germany Job Seeker Visa
Aandc Immigration being the foremost Immigration Documentation Consultancy Service in India provides you crucial documentation assistance to apply for Germany Job Seeker Visa. The qualified immigration experts here provide you the stage-wise document checklist along with the document samples for your reference.
The experts at Aandc Immigration also assist you with the essential inputs wherever necessary to ensure that you prepare an error-free documents file, and subsequently, submit the application well within the time.