Ontario PNP Eligibility Points Calculator
Ontario PNP Express Entry?
The province of Ontario is the economic heart of Canada and, as a result, all types of industries are present in the province, most notably in Toronto and other urban areas. With a diverse, thriving economy, job opportunities in Ontario span the full range of professions, from agriculture to information technology. Job creation levels in the province have been strong in recent years, and are expected to continue.
Ontario PNP Program Eligibility and Requirements?
- The candidate must register an Expression of Interest (EOI) in the Express Entry pool. (for those who are willing to apply under Ontario Express Entry System).
- Must score at least score 400 CRS points or more to apply for the program in the Express Entry System.
- The candidate must have two or more than two years of experience of working in the NOC occupation in the five years prior to the date of application submission.
- Must have a valid Bachelor, Master, or Ph.D. degree or any equivalent degree from a reputed college/university/educational institution. Also, candidates are required to get their educational qualifications assessed from WES to meet the necessary guidelines of CIC, Govt. of Canada.
- Candidates must qualify the IELTS exam with the minimum scores of 6/7 or higher in all four categories, including listening, reading, speaking, and writing.
Ontario PNP Express Entry?
The Ontario PNP program is in-line with the federal government Express Entry system to grant the permit for the potential candidate. The program nominates the candidates based on their credential factors such as age, education, language proficiency, and adaptability. The program is designed to select foreign nationals interested in Ontario immigration the opportunity to apply for Canadian permanent residence through an expedited process.
How to apply for the Ontario PNP Program?
If a candidate is aware of all the rules and regulations of Ontario Immigration, the application can be filed directly. However, it could become stringent to keep up-to-date with the procedure, which keeps on changing by the Canadian government. A minute error in the application may lead to the rejection of your application. So, it is advisable to take the help of the consultancy, which provides a hassle-free immigration procedure.
Following factors constitute points for Ontario’s PNP:
If you do not have a spouse or common-law partner
|1. Education and experience factors||460|
|2. Spouse or common-law partner factors||40|
|Subtotal (Component 1 + Component 2)||500|
|3. Transferability factors||100|
|4. Additional points (job offer or PT nomination)||600|
Why Choose A&C Immigration?
AandC Immigration is the leading immigration consultancy in Delhi backed by an efficient and professional team. We have helped more than 15, 00 applicants to get PR visas to settle in Canada successfully. We are known for 100% success rate which redefines our expertise and track record in immigration services. We ensure an error-free application process so you can easily get your Canada Permanent Residency visa.
Not just that, our post-landing services are also there to serve you. We have helped a lot of clients to settle in Canada smoothly. If you are planning to move to Canada with a PR Express Entry visa, feel free to get in touch with us. Our team will be happy to serve you.