British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program
British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program 2020
One of the primary area’s nominee programs is British Columbia Nominee Program. This program is also considered as BCPNP AND was launched alongside the national express entry program so that candidates can without any problem move to the nation. As indicated by the provincial nominee program of different areas, this program centers around ability concerning the top of the holes of another common economy. This designates those candidates whose aptitudes are asked after to have the meaningful possibility to get a greeting to apply for Canada’s migration even the permanent resident visa. Below a list of classifications is showed under which BCPNP works the migration framework.
Being the western most area of Canada, British Columbia is one of the most recognized transfer destinations
- Talented Worker Category
- Human Services Professional Category
- Universal Graduate Category
- Universal Post Graduate Category
- Entrance Level and Semi-Skilled Worker Category
- Business visionary Immigration
- Enterpriser Category
- Vital Projects Category
Talented Worker Category
Among all classes, the talented worker group is one of the popular that normally pulls in an enormous number of applicants, and to choose the most talented applicants, the BCNP has followed the severe screening rules to move to British Columbia. The most important thing that was required for this is to meet all requirements for the BCPNP. Below we have referenced a list of measures for migration applicants. The interesting point here is various classifications have necessities as shown by this and still if you qualify the class, it doesn’t mean you’ll get chose.
The models for the Talented Worker classification are:
- An applicant must have an offer letter from the BC manager.
- An applicant must have an understanding of two years in the activity occupation.
- Fulfill the business to play out all the obligations given to him/her.
- Be qualified to move to BC legitimately
- For NOC B occupations, the applicant should meet with the base language necessity.
Documents needed for talented workers
Below we have mentioned a list of the documents that are commonly required by the BCPNP experts to process and then survey the migration application and recognize that this is the most important point of issue and loss will directly prompt the preclusion of the entire application. That is the reason it is important to take the help of specialists during the time of presenting the official documents. The following are the reports that talented class needs:
- Managers need to prove the action use of their workers with a composed proposal of work on the official organization letterhead.
- Evidence of having adequate finances required to help themselves and relatives
- A substantial identification and travel reports
- Reports supporting lawful movement status in Canada
- Instructive endorsements (degree, recognition, and authentications)
- Business-related Reference Letters
- Language capability (IELTS, PTE, TOEFL, and so forth)
- Police endorsement and freedom
- Common character evidence (age, name, date of birth must be referenced)
Human Services Professional Category
British Columbia is a spot that is for the most part for practically all social insurance experts like mental medical attendants, doctors, attendants, etc. Because of its appeal, candidates who happen in this class are constantly given extraordinary consideration and they have all the conceivable outcomes of Immigration. Furthermore, when we discuss different classes, a portion of the models likewise should be followed like:
An applicant ought to have a bid for employment letter from a general wellbeing authority like:
- Enlisted Nurse
- Enlisted Psychiatric Nurse
- Medical attendant Practitioner
- An Allied Health Professional
- Ready to show he/she can support oneself.
- They ought to have the option to satisfy the base language prerequisite where essential.
- The offered compensation must satisfy with the guideline compensation rate card of BC
- They should have at least 2 years of engagement with the extended employment opportunity.
Universal Graduate Category
This one is another immigration category that is especially for international students. Graduates having a degree from a recognized university or any equivalent institution goes under this class or the person who is hoping to settle in Canada with a Visa or PR status. The main thing that varies this class from different classifications is that lone alumni having 3 years of a degree from any perceived college are qualified to apply through this class.
Universal Post-Graduate Category
- The applicant has acknowledged all day bid for employment from the BC business.
- The ideal employment title must be in the NOC network.
- Meet all requirements for the activity necessities required by the business.
- Must score least in the language capability test.
- Have, or be qualified to move in BC with legitimate status.
Qualification rules for a Universal Graduate class
The universal post-graduate class is intended for people with an ace’s or a doctorate qualification in a necessary activity field as chose by the National Occupations Classification (NOC). The most important point here is that if your examination capability falls inside the list of occupations recorded as asked after, at that point you don’t have to have an immediate offer letter from an enlisted British Columbia.
The base qualification requirements to meet the International post-graduate class are:
- Applicant must satisfy the base capability of their particular occupations
- They ought to have the option to show proof of having the least assets to settle in British Columbia.
- They ought to have accomplished the essential score in language capability for example 4.5 in IELTS or CLB-4.
- They need to show their aim to live and add to BC’s economy
- For occupations delegated NOC level 0 or A, no language test results are vital
- Applications for workers from the accompanying occupations are acknowledged:
- Organic and Biomedical Sciences
- PC and Information Sciences and Support Services
- Designing Technology
- Wellbeing Professions and Related Clinical Sciences
- Arithmetic and Statistics
- Characteristic Resources Conservation and Research
- Physical Sciences
Entrance Level and Semi-Skilled Worker Category
This classification is intended for people who are either simply beginning their expert vocations or have a semi-gifted capability in a given occupation class. Note here that solitary those classifications which are referenced below are qualified for application through this classification. Coming up next are the qualification needs for the section through this classification:
- Applicants must have at least 9 months of persistent work involvement with one of the accompanying enterprises: the travel industry and cordiality, long stretch trucking, food handling.
- Candidates must hold their activity with their unique British Columbia boss during the whole system of the PNP just as the PR procedure.
- Long stretch trucker operators need at least two years of business experience as a long stretch truck driver in the previous three years.
- All candidates must at least have qualified secondary school.
Like the national transfer framework, BCPNP expects candidates to make a profile that is estimated against other migration profiles based on a few measures, for example, age, training, language capacity, work understanding and flexibility. The highest evaluated profiles are welcome to apply for PR status. The normal time for an appraisal is 4-6 months however this may shift with each case.
British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BCPNP)
British Columbia is one of the most celebrated provinces of Canada. This place with its unique coastal climate has been a celebrated tourist attraction for years. There are a plethora of opportunities for skilled workers as well as Entrepreneurs in the province of British Columbia. This program is a part of the provincial nominee program where particular provinces take the initiative for immigration. The applications are accepted from two main streams namely:
- Skills Immigration
- Entrepreneur Immigration
This depicts the fact that the whole program is tailored to facilitate the immigration of skilled personnel and entrepreneurs. The whole program is designed in a way so that the Canadian businesses and the whole country can gain and retain talent. There are Guaranteed Registration scores and achieving these will surely get you the invitation. The scores differ according to programs and are provided below:-
- Skills Immigration.
- Skilled Worker – 135 Points
- International Graduate – 105 Points
- Entry Level And Semi-Skilled – 95 Points
- Express Entry British Columbia
- Skilled Worker – 135 Points
- International Graduate – 105 Points
This information changes constantly on a year-to-year basis. This new Skills Immigration Registration System (SIRS) is points based and was introduced on January 27, 2016. The system favors those who have a greater chance of survival and having a stable and happy life in Canada. Points are allocated on the basis of choice of occupation as well. A particular occupation may have more openings than the others and this is why candidates applying under that occupation are allocated more points.
Every year the federal government of Canada issues the number of nominations for the year. This is the time when you need to apply. In 2006, the total nomination under the British Columbia Provincial Nominee program was 5,800. The invitations are provided to the people scoring the highest. The score of candidates depends entirely on the program they have applied to. The total number of invitations differs every year and depends on a variety of social and economic factors.
You should consider applying as soon as the immigration process starts. The time taken to process the applications for skills immigration can take up to 16 months and for Entrepreneur immigration can take up to 39 months. Also, make sure to collect all the necessary documents before applying.
Attach the necessary documents prior to attaching the additional ones. This should be done because there is an upper limit on the number of documents you can attach while applying. You should apply and provide documents without hesitation, as the BC PNP is not allowed to share your information with anyone other than you and your authorized representative.
Under this program, you can apply for the following: –
- Permanent Residency
- Refugee Status
You will be able to apply to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) if you qualify with appropriate points. Under the different streams, you can apply as: –
- Skills Immigration
- Skilled Worker
- Entry Level And Semi-Skilled Worker
- International Graduate
- International Postgraduate
- Healthcare Professional
- Entrepreneur Immigration
- Strategic Project Nominee For A Company Based Outside Canada.
The parameters on the basis of which a candidate is accorded points have been provided below:-
- Employment Offers From A Company In The Province Of British Columbia
- Educational Qualification
- Occupation Should Qualify Under The National Occupation Classification (NOC) List.
- Language Proficiency Tested Through Canadian Language Benchmark
- Express Entry Profile
- Financial Capability Supports Self For The First Few Years While In Canada.
You will also be required to showcase health and character certificates for further verification
The perks of being nominated by a province and especially British Columbia are immense. You will be fast-tracked through the whole immigration process and will receive your permit for permanent residency in no time at all.
Infusing the population with skilled workers will boost the growth of an economy. This is the main reason for the initiative taken up by the British Columbia Province towards immigration. This is also why the maximum points are awarded to the most skilled and young among the candidates. This program as a whole also abates the effects of Canada’s aging population.
AandC Immigration adviser that is well versed with the requirements and permanents of the British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program. Our experienced and amiable agents can help you gain the maximum amount of points in the CRS system.
Why Choose AANDC Immigration?
AANDC Immigration is the leading immigration consultancy in Delhi backed by an efficient and professional team. We have helped more than 15, 00 applicants to get PR visas to settle in Canada successfully. We are known for 100% success rate which redefines our expertise and track record in immigration services. We ensure an error-free application process so you can easily get your Canada Permanent Residency visa.
Not just that, our post-landing services are also there to serve you. We have helped a lot of clients to settle in Canada smoothly. If you are planning to move to Canada with a PR Express Entry visa, feel free to get in touch with us. Our team will be happy to serve you.