Canada PR Fees
BE SURE ABOUT YOUR FIRST STEP: ELIGIBILITY CHECK
Canada is one of the best countries to live in the world. Its growing economy offers a lot of opportunities to people from different parts of the industry. Not just that, it has a high demand for educated and experienced professionals who are looking to broaden their horizons and contribute actively to their respective sectors. If you have dreamed of moving to Canada and taking advantage of its brilliant opportunities, then there is no better time than now.
Want to move to Canada within one year? Dreaming of immigrating to Canada in 2020? Want to give yourself and your family the privilege of living in one of the best countries in the world? Let AandC Immigration make your dreams come true. Fill out our free assessment form to know about your chances of moving to Canada and how the professional Canada immigration experts can help you improve upon them and virtually guarantee you a new life overseas! Contact us today!
Canada PR Visa Application Fee from India
The processing fee is the definite expenditure which has to be paid to the government authorities of Canada. Under each program, processing fee varies.
Below is the processing fee for primary, secondary as well as child applicant in each category of a program offered by Canada-
Economic class application- Federal Skilled Workers Program (FSWP) category:
- Primary Applicant – 825$
- Secondary Candidate (Spouse / Common-law partner) = 825$
Right of permanent residence fee
- Primary Applicant – 500$
- Secondary Candidate (Spouse / Common-law partner) = 500$
- Children (Under 22 years of age) = 225$ each
Quebec Skilled Workers Program (QSWP) category:-
- Primary Applicant – C$1325
- Spouse or de facto spouse – C$500
- Each dependent child = C$225
Provincial Nominee Program – Exact amount will depend on the Province you are migrating but general consensus is-
- Primary Applicant – 550$
- Secondary Candidate (Spouse / Common-law partner) = 550$
- Children (Under 22 years of age) = 150$ each
1.Ontario Provincial Nomination Program (OINP) fee 2019:
Ontario attracts many skilled individuals every year as it is the capital province and naturally more facilitative than the rest of Canada. To be eligible for nomination from Ontario, your Comprehensive Ranking Store (CRS) while in the EE pool must be 400 and above. Ontario sends Notification of Interest (NOI) to those with CRS 400 and above. After getting NOI, you need to pay a fee of CAD$1500 to Ontario.
2.Saskatchewan Immigration Nomination Program (SINP) fee 2019:
SINP is yet another admired pathway to Canada Immigration. If you are willing to move to the Saskatchewan province of Canada, a fee amounting to CAD$ 300 is to be paid for the Saskatchewan nomination.
Apart from the Processing charges a few other charges that are included in the immigration list are
- Right to Permanent Resident Fee (RPRF) – The fee charged under this category is 500$. Once you are selected and apply for a PR visa, you will need to pay the cost of issuance of the PR visa to Canada. The average cost of issuance revolves around 825 CAD
- Travelling Tickets – The general airplane ticket for one person is 1300$ – 1800 $ per person.
- IELTS Exam Cost– The registration cost for the exam at present is Rs. 12,800
- The Education Credential Assessment (ECA) – The cost of acquiring this document is 230 Canadian dollars (CAD).
- Medical examination – The average cost of each medical exam is approx. 160 CAD.(varies from state to state)
- Police Certification Cost – The total cost of getting these certificates to vary and depend upon the number of persons traveling with you but on average you will require 15$per person
What are the documents that you need to show in order to immigrate to Canada?
- Passport Procurement Costs
- Medical Certificate Fees
- Permanent Residency Application and Right of Permanent Residency Costs
- Proof of Funds
Your funds must be your original assets and the borrowed amount of money cannot be considered as Fund. Most prominently accepted forms of assets are:-
- Savings account Balance
- Bonds, shares, debentures, etc.
- Other similar Financial assets
Fund Requirements on the basis of the size of the family/ number of members immigrating to Canada-
|Number of family members||Funds required (in Canadian dollars)|
|For each additional family member||$3,361|
Why Choose AANDC Immigration?
AANDC Immigration is the leading immigration consultancy in Delhi backed by an efficient and professional team. We have helped more than 15, 00 applicants to get PR visas to settle in Canada successfully. We are known for 100% success rate which redefines our expertise and track record in immigration services. We ensure an error-free application process so you can easily get your Canada Permanent Residency visa.
Not just that, our post-landing services are also there to serve you. We have helped a lot of clients to settle in Canada smoothly. If you are planning to move to Canada with a PR Express Entry visa, feel free to get in touch with us. Our team will be happy to serve you.