Apply for Canada Permanent Residency
How To Apply For Canada Permanent Resident Visa From India?
Canada is the most sought destination for immigration. If you are planning to apply for Canada Permanent Residency from India then you have made a considerable smart choice in terms of emancipation in both personal and professional sphere, because the economic condition over here is quite amazing as the rate of employment is not low and is rated as one of the best countries for immigration The migrants can work and settle in any part of the country. Canada PR can be attained after staying 3 continuous years, out of the 5 years preceding their application in Canada and family are also allowed to stay with the immigrants. The new residents are allowed to have the same status, freedom, and rights as that of a Canadian citizen.
An important thing that should be considered is that almost every Canada PR visa program is conducted on the basis of point system, in that case, the immigrant has to achieve excellent scores in all field i.e. education, work experience, age as well as a language skill. The programs for Canada Permanent Resident Visa are –
Express Entry Program – Canada express entry immigration program is the most common and well-known immigration system. The basic motive behind it is to fulfill the requirement of the labor market in the Canadian Economy. Being a point-based system, it allows the candidate to have an organized procedure. Factors on which points-based are- age. Work experience, education, language skill, etc. three programs that come under this system:-
Provincial Nominee Program – Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) is one of the approved federal programs if the candidate qualifies it he/she has the right to settle anywhere in Canada.
In this the PR status is acquired by the aspiring candidate through the eligibility criteria being met for each province, the eligibility criteria set by the IRCC through the Express Entry Draws in which the points are calculated.
Federal Skilled Worker Program – The Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) program is for individuals that are selected to move to Canada because of their skills and work experience.
As of January 1, 2015, the program is being handled by Express Entry (EE) Migration framework program for immigration to Canada.
To know about the eligibility criterion of every province you can either talk to our immigration counselor.
Canada Permanent Resident Visa Step by Step Process 2020:
- Step  – Education Credential Assessment (ECA): Applicant’s need it to show that their educational qualifications are equal to the Canadian Education system at every level. So, it is an important document and should be gotten first. The ECA is issued by the World Education Services that can be applied online.
- Step  – IELTS Language Ability Report: The IELTS language ability report is one document through which you can not only showcase your language ability to immigration officers but also make a good impression on Canadian employers. This also gives you a healthy boost in your overall CRS score so we recommend you get as good in the language as possible. If you are having trouble with preparation for the IELTS exam, we can help you through our IELTS training sessions that are designed for helping immigration applicants get great scores with the least amount of training possible.
- Step  – Submit Express Entry Application : After applicant have all important documents, they have to go online and submit their online application. The most important thing, while applying for Canada Immigration is to know that there are 3 major Canada immigration streams to choose from. These are:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program
- Canadian Experienced Class
- Federal Skilled Trades Program
We recommend you get to contact our immigration experts to know which fits your application the most. Make sure all the information you are submitting is complete and can be backed up by actual formal documents. The documents must also be submitted along with your immigration application.
- Step  – Get your CRS Score: The CRS score is the one and the only decider of selection for Canada Immigration. Once you have created your Express Entry profile and provided the information asked for, the profile will be assigned a score based on the information you provided. Factors such as-
- Language ability,
- Work experience,
This will ultimately decide whether you qualify for immigration or not and that is why we say take up our services to know your CRS score before you apply for the real thing. By doing this, you can get to know how much you score and also improve the score to bring it up to levels where you may get selected for immigration.
- Step  – Improve your CRS Score: The first application is almost always below the required levels for successful immigration and that is why people are advised to improve their score by doing some of the following things:
Enhance your Language Score: This is one of the easiest ways to score highly in the CRS score, especially if you take up the training specially designed for IELTS. AandC Immigration gives clients complete IELTS training and makes sure they get the highest points possible
Learn French: Having a basic knowledge of French will give your application a boost. You only need to show that you can speak the language to get the extra points so don’t worry about being very good at it.
Improve Educational Qualifications: The Master’s degree is your best bet for getting a high score in this area and getting one isn’t that hard. It also makes you a better candidate for getting a job in Canada. You can also go for a PG diploma, which will not get you as many points as the degree but will definitely improve your CRS score.
Get more Work Experience: Ideally, having 3+ years of work experience gets you good scores in this factor. Keep working while your PR application is being processed so that you can show higher work experience than when you applied.
- Step  – Apply for PNP: If the participant is not able to get a high score in the CRS system, then Provincial Nomination Programs is the next best option. Be sure to check out the application particulars of the province you are applying to before submitting the actual application. Better yet, get in touch with our immigration experts who can give you inside information on the province and whether it will be a good fit for you.
- Step  – Wait for Express Entry Draw: After completing the application procedure, you have to wait for the Express Entry draws. If your CRS score is above the cut-off, then you will get an Invitation to Apply from the IRCC. The Express Entry draws have usually been held once every 15 days. But you can expect them to take place much sooner thanks to the new policy which invites more applicants for immigration.
- Step  – Invitation to Apply or Nomination Certificate: After getting the ITA or PNP, you can apply for PR visa within 60 days and 30 days for PNP.
- Step  – You will need the following documents to apply:
- Identity Proof
- Educational Qualification Documents
- Work Experience
- Valid Passport
- Your recent photographs
- Job offer letter from Canadian Employer & other required documents
Canada PR Visa Processing Time
The Processing time for a Canadian PR depends upon a number of factors such as:-
- Type of application,
- Stream chosen for immigration etc.
There are many categories you can apply through and the processing time varies with each field. The average time taken for private citizens lies between 6 to 12 months.
The following shortlist will tell you the other factors, which influence your visa processing time:
The simplicity of your verification process: Documentation and verification process that all visa applicants have to undergo.
You should provide the relevant authorities the right documents to validate your personal and other credentials as quickly as possible. This will help cut down on the time taken to verify your identity. The quickness of your response for relevant documentation.
Time is taken for medical certification and police verification: These are certifications and clearances that you will need to submit once you have successfully entered Canada. For perfect and shortest clearance times, you should get all your relevant affairs in order in your native country before leaving for Canada.
Why Choose AandC Immigration?
AandC Immigration is the leading immigration consultancy in Delhi backed by an efficient and professional team. We have helped more than 15, 00 applicants to get PR visas to settle in Canada successfully. We are known for 100% success rate which redefines our expertise and track record in immigration services. We ensure an error-free application process so you can easily get your Canada Permanent Residency visa.
Not just that, our post-landing services are also there to serve you. We have helped a lot of clients to settle in Canada smoothly. If you are planning to move to Canada with a PR Express Entry visa, feel free to get in touch with us. Our team will be happy to serve you.