Canada Working Holiday Visa
Working Holiday Visa Canada Requirements, Processing Time
We are here with all the help for getting you a visa for Canada working holiday visa and managing all the paperwork including a SIN number and Canadian bank account. We have all the help available.
We at AandC Immigration are registered Canadian agents unlike those who lack any experience in this domain. Whether you have landed up with a hindrance in your Canadian visa, or want to experience the mesmerizing life of Canada and work there, we are here to help you make your desires real.
You can have the enriching Canadian work experience on your resume, or just return after being a part of the breathtaking, delightful, beauty of the Canadian landscape with this visa after 2 years. You will have a smooth stay here without the hassles of getting another visa when you want to go out of the country, any number of times. Most importantly, we will be a call away when you need our assistance for embracing the Canadian way of life.
Benefits which AandC Immigration offers you: Canada Working Holiday Visa
1. No grievances caused to you for getting the visa.
2. Astounding help for receiving the visa. All you need to do is provide us with the mandatory documents and we make sure that you get the visa on time.
3. If you are granted a Working Holiday Visa you may work and travel to Canada for a period of up to 24 months, the work portion of your trip alloy you earn money while in Canada so that you can fund your travels during your stay.
4. You can have multiple entries in and out of Canada.
5. You can extend your visa to any other category of visa.
Eligible Countries: Austria, Australia, Belgium, Costa Rica, Chile, Czech Republic, Croatia, Denmark, France, Estonia, Greece, Germany, Hong Kong, Italy, Ireland, Japan, Korea, Rep., Lithuania, Latvia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Slovenia Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden, Taiwan, United Kingdom Ukraine.
The time which, elapses in processing, is 6-8 weeks
An excellent tool for someone to get over in Canada and be there for 24 months. You can also work on your stay here.
No need to have Canadian employment for getting this visa. Sufficient time to find work when in Canada.
To be suitable for getting the Canadian working holiday visa, the candidate needs to be a:
- A passport holder from one of those countries, which have bilateral treaties with Canada to facilitate such Working Holiday Visa Canada for their citizens.
- The candidate’s age should be only in the age group of 18 to 35 (incl.) at the time of getting this visa (except Nzers, Irish, etc.)
- Before the candidate has attained this visa, he should have 2,500 CAD to meet expenditures for a 3-month duration in Canada.
- Have health insurance for the duration of your stay (note: you may have to present evidence of this insurance when you arrive in Canada).
- Be admissible to Canada.
- Have a round-trip booking or demonstrate that you will have the financial resources to purchase a departure ticket at the end of your authorized stay in Canada.
For more information on obtaining a Working Holiday Visa, please fill out our Assessment Form
Why Choose A&C Immigration?
AandC Immigration is the leading immigration consultancy in Delhi backed by an efficient and professional team. We have helped more than 15,00 applicants to get PR visas to settle in Canada successfully. We are known for 100% success rate which redefines our expertise and track record in immigration services. We ensure an error-free application process so you can easily get your Canada Permanent Residency visa.
Not just that, our post-landing services are also there to serve you. We have helped a lot of clients to settle in Canada smoothly. If you are planning to move to Canada with a PR Express Entry visa, feel free to get in touch with us. Our team will be happy to serve you.