Applying for Canada Tourist Visa from India
Millions of visitors and tourists flock to Canada every year to visit friends and family or to just experience Canada’s natural beauty. Aandc Immigration can help you too with our quick Canada Visit Visa services. The Canada visit visa is granted for a period of six months and is either single entry or multiple entry visas. While you cannot work on the visit visa, you are free to travel across Canada for tourism and leisure.
CANADA VISIT VISA DETAILS
The Canada Visit Visa is a straightforward visa application giving you the ability to visit Canada for a period of up to 6 months. Key points to note about this visa are:
- It can only be used for leisure or tourism purposes
- You cannot use this visa to work or to apply for work
- You can take your dependents and children along
- Typically, the visit visa is issued in 27 days after submission
The Canada Visit Visa process requires you to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must prove that they possess sufficient funds to support themselves and their family for the entire period of their visit
- Applicants must not intend to seek or undertake a job
- Applicants should have no criminal record and intend to strictly comply with the laws of the country
- Applicants who might stay either with their relatives or friends should also provide invitation letters from their sponsor
- Applicants from certain countries may need a temporary resident visa
- You may need to meet certain more entry requirements based on your profile
How AandC Can Help You?
With our extensive experience in Canadian immigration, AandC can help you make the strongest case for your visit visa. Our teams will help you with:
- Identifying the best strategy to get your visa
- Advising you on finances to be shown
- Advising you on documents to be presented
- Filling of forms
- Review of all your documentation
Make sure your application has the highest chance of success by talking to our Canadian visa specialists.
What documents are required for Canada Tourist Visa?
The basic documents that must be kept ready by the applicant prior to applying for Canada Tourist Visa from India are:
- The original and real passport of the applicant with a minimum 2 blank Visa pages
- latest and recognizable photographs of passport size with no borders having a white background. The photos must have a semi-matte or matte finish and significant face cover the date of birth and name of the applicant must be specified on the backside of the photograph. It should have not been used for Visas earlier and must be clicked within the last 90 days.
- Employment proof from the current employer. It can be a NOC – No Objection Certificate, or an appointment letter or a Salary slip. These documents must clearly specify all the details of the applicant relevant to the current job.
A bank statement that has details of all transactions held by the applicant for a minimum last 6 months. It must be inclusive of all transactions such as occupational viability, fixed deposits, property purchases, and foreign slips.
A Cover letter on the company letterhead for the Visa application
Why Choose AANDC Immigration?
AANDC Immigration is the leading immigration consultancy in Delhi backed by an efficient and professional team. We have helped more than 15, 00 applicants to get PR visas to settle in Canada successfully. We are known for 100% success rate which redefines our expertise and track record in immigration services. We ensure an error-free application process so you can easily get your Canada Permanent Residency visa.
Not just that, our post-landing services are also there to serve you. We have helped a lot of clients to settle in Canada smoothly. If you are planning to move to Canada with a PR Express Entry visa, feel free to get in touch with us. Our team will be happy to serve you.