Hong Kong QMAS Skilled Occupation List
Experience your dream of immigrating to Hong Kong. It is one of the most beautiful countries that provide valuable job opportunities, mainly for the new immigrants deserving and can quickly meet the eligibility requirement set up by the Hong Kong Immigration Department.
The QMAS visa is the permanent residency permit in Hong Kong that grants the application to reside and settle in Hong Kong. The QMAS visa is drafted and is now looking forward to admitting the foreign workers capable of meeting the various skills and eligibility criteria required in the trade and who have the intention to make a positive contribution to Hong Kong’s economy. The Hong Kong QMAS Visa Consultants offer assistance regarding immigration.
The Quality Migrant Admission Scheme (QMAS) is a quota-based immigration program for entering Hong Kong. This scheme is mainly for skilled and entrepreneurs looking to migrate to Hong Kong to start their professional career and start-up businesses in their respective fields. To get eligible for getting entry into Hong Kong under the QMAS, Candidates applying for the Hong Kong work visa must ensure that they have met all the requirements, acquire eligible points under the point-based system test, and compete for the Quota allocation.
If the candidates can fulfill all the requirement, they are permitted to acquire the Hong Kong work visa for one year and are also granted to bring up their family to Hong Kong they can easily sustain them with their income. Here are some of the required eligibility criteria are as follows:
Essential Requirements and Eligibility:
- Candidates applying for immigration to Hong Kong must not be less than 18 years of age when filling up the application.
- Candidates who are anxious about Hong Kong immigration must be capable enough to support themselves financially in getting accommodation. Besides this, they must also be capable of providing financial support to their dependents.
- Candidates looking to apply for a Hong Kong work visa must not have any Criminal record or any negative immigration record in Hong Kong. Candidates must also provide the police clearance certificate for all the countries wherever he/she must have stayed for a minimum of 12 months or more in the last ten years.
- Candidates who are applying for Hong Kong immigration must prove their efficiency in written and spoken English or Chinese. Candidates who have acquired an average score of 6.0 in IELTS are successfully qualified to apply under QMAS.
- An applicant applying for the Hong Kong work visa must have an undergraduate degree from any recognized universities in the first class. In case any of the applying candidates don’t have an undergraduate degree, then their technical qualifications, professional experience, and achievements must be considered for getting eligible. If candidates looking to apply for the Hong Kong work visa have a higher postgraduate degree, then he/she has the more chances of their application getting approved.
Hong Kong Occupation List
You can simply go through the table mentioned below for the Hong Kong Occupation list:
Industry: Academic Research and Education
- Tertiary Education
- Academic Research
Industry: Architecture, Surveying, Engineering and Construction
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
Industry: Arts and Culture
- Performing Arts
- Fine Arts
Industry: Broadcasting and Entertainment
- Broadcasting & Programming
- Motion Picture, Video & Television Program Production
- Sound Record & Music Publishing
Industry: Logistics and Transportation
- Air Transport
- Sea Transport
- Land Transport
Industry: Business Support and Human Resources
- Business Consulting
- Company Secretary
- Administrative Support
- Human Resources Management
- Recruitment Services
- Public Relations Services
- Information Services
Industry: Commerce and Trade
- Import & Export
Industry: Legal Services
- Legal Practice
Industry: Financial and Accounting Services
- Investment Banking
Industry: Information Technology and Telecommunications
- IT Consultancy
- Wireline or Wireless Communications
Industry: Human Health and Veterinary Services
- Western Medicine
- Chinese Medicine
- Dental Services
- Medical Technologists
- Occupational Therapists
- Veterinary Services
Industry: Catering and Tourism
- Travel Agencies
Industry: Manufacturing Industries
- Electrical & Electronics
- Food & Beverages
- Printing & Publishing
- Sports Activities
If you are looking for safe immigration pathways to Hong Kong and want to prevent yourself from any hurdles when fulfilling your immigration process. Then you can get in touch with Best Visa consultancy at AandC immigration. We at AandC immigration assures a smooth and reliable immigration process by providing an immense variety of immigration and visa services. Along with it, we also assure you to provide credibility, quality, and transparency when offering visa & immigration services. If you fill up our online assessment form that is available at our website, our team of expert will get in touch with you shortly.